Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lose Weight with Winning Strategies

Last week one of my clients and I were having a conversation about nutrition and she told me, "you know Tony, I seem to be eating well throughout the day, but dinner is where, everything falls apart".

What I told her was, "This is a quick fix, you just need a winning strategy that becomes automatic".

Losing weight doesn't have to be hard. Actually once you have the right strategies in place it becomes quite easy.

I put together a quick video to show you just how easy it can be to implement and stick with the winning strategies you need for your success.

Check it out...




...and by the way the winning strategy I shared with my client was to make sure she plans her meals in advance for the upcoming week.

Here's how you can do the same. Pick a day you don't work (maybe Sunday) and go through the Healthy Fat Burning Recipe book she has and pick out dinner recipes for the entire week.

Then go shopping and make sure to get all the ingredients needed for these recipes. This can be taken a step further by taking 2 hours to cook all the meals for the week on your off day too.

Then put them in Tupperware and refrigerate or freeze them. Presto! All you're dinners are done for the week and dinner is no longer an issue. Winning strategy complete!

Planning in advance is the key. Without having the meals picked out or the ingredients at home it becomes all to easy to order some high calorie take-out food and sabotage you weight loss success.

You can get the same recipes book as she did. My partners over at Prograde Nutrition have created this 197 recipes Healthy and Delicious Fat Burning recipe book. I highly recommend it to make health weight loss much easier on you.

It's loaded with quick and easy recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can get it here for only $4.95: http://workoutquest.getprograde.com/prograderecipebook.html

No comments:

Post a Comment