Sunday, June 27, 2010

Rock Climbing for Boot Camp Members and friends

We had a blast Sunday Rock Climbing at Canyon Ranch Spa Club, Las Vegas. It was very nice hanging out with my wonderful boot camp members outside of the gym.
























As always I'm having a blast bringing you my latest thoughts and inspirations.

Thank you and if you enjoyed this Blog you may also want to join the Facebook fan page and share it with your friends too.

If you haven't tried our boot camp yet visit our website and sign up for your free 1 week boot camp trial….click here.

Looking forward to bringing you more and more info all the time!!

If there a subject you would like me to focus in on just post a comment.

I am having a Blast doing these Blogs for you!!

Thanks for checking it out!


Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment